Madras Transportation System Plan
Welcome to the website for the Madras Transportation System Plan Update. Check back to learn more about this project and upcoming meetings.
What is a Transportation System Plan?
A Transportation System Plan (TSP) is the document that guides the future development of the transportation system within Madras. It provides a vision for:
- Where future roadway improvements are needed to serve existing and future travel demand
- Safety improvements that will help all users travel around and through Madras more safely
- Specific plans for the development of the pedestrian, bicycle, and transit systems
- Goals and policies that will help guide the development of the transportation system
How can I get involved?
The Madras TSP Update is an ongoing effort that will provide for many opportunities for interested parties to provide input and feedback.
Options to get involved include:
- Sign-up to this website to receive ongoing updates of new content and upcoming meetings. Click "Subscribe" in the upper right corner of this webpage to register.
- Attend a public open house or project advisory committee meeting. Upcoming meetings can be found by clicking here
- Review recent project documents. Draft and Final documents can be found by clicking here